This beautiful and classic bar necklace is the perfect gift for your bridal party. This is a dainty and shiny bar necklace hand stamped with your initial right aligned. Your girl gang will love the personalized touch for a simple everyday necklace.
About the jewelry:
• The dainty and light bar measures 1.20'' x .20''. The brass bar is 1.20" x .25"
• Your text will be stamped in UPPERCASE BLOCK LETTERS, right aligned.
• All components of the handcrafted necklace are warm yellow brass, gorgeous sterling silver, or bright and shiny 14k gold filled or 14k rose gold filled.
• The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please select at checkout.
• You can choose 1, 2 or 3 initials in this listing. Please add at checkout. If you'd like an entire word or phrase, please visit any of my other bar necklace listings.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• If you'd like to purchase this necklace with bridesmaid proposal card, please choose at checkout.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
**If you would like to purchase 5 or more for your bridal party, please visit our Custom Favors section.
About the metals:
• 14k Gold Filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold, can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
• 14k Rose Gold Filled jewelry has trace amounts of copper to make it pink. If you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercize in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.