Embrace your inner moon child with these gender neutral wide band silver rings with 5 moon phases and lots of tiny sparkly stars. These rings are perfect to match with your partner, bestie or follow moon worshipper to ground and center you.
You can choose from bright and shiny aluminum or gorgeous sterling silver. All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The aluminum or sterling silver ring band measures 3/8" wide. It is open in the back but is not adjustable.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent but the impression stays forever.
• Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metals:
• The aluminum jewelry stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• It is advisable to remove your ring during hand washing.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped jewelry out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.