This is a beautiful adjustable cuff bracelet hand stamped with "when there are nine" is a great accessory for the feminist who wants to memorialize Ruth Bader Ginsberg and is inspired by making a statement. Show your support for women's rights in this 2020 election. The edges of this cuff have RBG and a Vote/Peace Symbol.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• You can choose between "when there are nine" OR your own text.
• You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos.
• The cuff measures 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
• For custom names or phrases (up to 36 characters including spaces), please fill in the personalization box provided.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
About the metals:
• The 14 gauge Aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• The 16 gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
• The 16 gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
• 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction. 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K yellow and rose gold filled bracelets are 18 gauge.
• Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
• Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.