This is a perfect accessory for your bridal party or maid of honor! This is a beautiful extra thin adjustable hand stamped cuff bracelet in tiny letters. This is classic and perfect for all types of personal styles.
The bracelet is gorgeous and dainty and can be stamped saying anything you'd like them to. This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The cuff measures 1/8" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
• The metal is 16 gauge in thickness, so it is lightweight and airy.
• These cuffs are very SKINNY and DELICATE.
• You can choose your material from the material dropdown.
• This is a custom listing - please indicate your custom text (up to 30 characters including spaces) in the personalization box.
• Your bracelet will be stamped in TINY UPPERCASE BLOCK LETTERS or HEBREW.
• YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN HEBREW. I will not translate for you!
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
**If you would like to purchase 5 or more for your bridal party, please visit our Custom Favors section.
About the metals:
• The 16 gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
• The 16 gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
• 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without the worry of an allergic reaction. 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K yellow and rose gold filled bracelets are 18 gauge.
• Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
• Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals. You can lengthen the life of your brass and copper jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.