Express your pride and support for the Class of 2021 with this awesome cuff bracelet!
This gorgeous cuff bracelet has the text "Class of 2021" and a graduation cap emoji hand-stamped in vegan ink. This super cool accessory is great to wear alone or stacked with other bracelets.
This cuff bracelet is the perfect graduation gift for the fresh grad off to battle new challenges, be it college or adulthood. It's a great present to commemorate their mighty accomplishment of finishing a tough final school year.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
NOTE: The product photo currently shows a "Class of 2020" sample but we will be stamping "Class of 2021" for this year.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- You can choose between "Class of 2021" OR your own text. For custom names or phrases (up to 36 characters including spaces), please add at checkout.
- You can choose your font at checkout based on the sample photos.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- This cuff comes in the following metals: silver aluminum, yellow brass, pink copper, sterling silver, 14k gold filled, and 14k rose gold filled.
- The bracelet measures 1/4" by 6" and will fit most women's wrists. We also have 5" (aluminum and sterling silver only) for people with petite wrists and 7" (aluminum only) for people with larger wrists. Kindly select your preference at checkout.
ABOUT THE METALS
- The 14-gauge ALUMINUM stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- The 16-gauge BRASS is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge COPPER is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- 14k GOLD FILLED jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction.
- 14k ROSE GOLD FILLED has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K yellow and rose gold filled bracelets are 18 gauge.
- STERLING SILVER does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.