This beautiful hand stamped adjustable skinny cuff bracelet is a great accessory for moms, daughters and friends who love the Hebrew language.
This is a CUSTOM LISTING for a skinny bracelet stamped with Hebrew name or phrase of your choice. This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• Your bracelet will be stamped in HEBREW
• The cuff measures 1/8" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
• These bracelets are very dainty and delicate.
• YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN HEBREW. I will not translate for you! Please limit your custom text to 30 characters (including spaces) or fewer.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metals:
• The 16 gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
• The 16 gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
• 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without the worry of an allergic reaction. 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K yellow and rose gold filled bracelets are 18 gauge.
• Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
• Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry