This one is for the lovers of the moon and stars!
This is beautiful adjustable cuff bracelet is hand-stamped with images of the moon phases and stars in vegan ink. This is a great accessory for the bohemian star lover or horoscope enthusiast in your life.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the Jewelry
- The cuff measures 5/8" at the center and tapers at the ends.
- The cuff is 6" long and will fit most women's wrists.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
About the Metals
- The 14-gauge silver aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- The 16-gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
- The 16-gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
- Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.