This is a beautiful and shiny bar necklace with NYC skyline hand stamped in the center. This is a perfect gift for any feminist in your life. It's a classic and understated must have for everyone.
All necklaces come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The wide bar measures 1.5" x 3/8"
• All components of the handcrafted necklace are warm yellow brass or gorgeous sterling silver with aluminum.
• The fine cable link chain length can be customized to your preference. Please choose at checkout.
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
• Each necklace is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
About the metals:
• Sterling silver jewelry does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty.
• Brass jewelry does oxidize and some people do have reactions to this type of metal. You can lengthen the life of your brass jewelry by keeping it in a jewelry box overnight.
• Aluminum jewelry stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.