This YOU GOT THIS cuff is the perfect gift for your favorite resilient graduate. On one end it says "Class of 2020". On the other end, it says in tiny text, "year of the quarantine".
This beautiful hand stamped adjustable cuff bracelet is a great gift for the grad who wants to commemorate this year in history. After 13 years of schooling, it's very disappointing to miss out on walking across the stage, prom and other celebrations. Sometimes a little levity helps through the difficult times.
This cuff looks perfect alone and is also great for stacking. Each bracelet is handmade to order for you and each one is a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
All bracelets come simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
About the jewelry:
• The cuff measures 1/4" x 6" and will fit most women's wrists.
• There is an option in ALUMINUM only for a 7" cuff. Choose Aluminum long at checkout.
• There is an option in ALUMINUM and STERLING SILVER only for a 5" cuff and will fit small wrists - please select ALUMINUM SHORT or STERLING SHORT at checkout.
• You can add a custom NAME to follow YOU GOT THIS __________ at no charge. (like YOU GOT THIS JENNA)
• The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
About the metals:
• The 14 gauge Aluminum stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
• The 16 gauge red brass is tumbled, polished and beautifully bright yellow and shiny.
• The 16 gauge copper is polished to a gorgeous rose gold glow and feels warm and lovely.
• 14k Gold filled jewelry looks and feels like 14k gold. It contains more gold than gold plated and does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worry of allergic reaction. 14k Rose Gold filled has trace amounts of copper to make it pink – so if you are very allergic to copper, rose gold filled is not for you. The 14K yellow and rose gold filled bracelets are 18 gauge.
• Sterling silver does oxidize over time with exposure to the elements, but any silver polish will restore it to its original beauty. The sterling bracelet is 18 gauge.
• The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped metals out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
• Please note that brass and copper both oxidize and some people have reactions to these types of metals.
• It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercize in stamped or handmade jewelry
If you'd like a personalized kraft box to go with your gorgeous gift, we offer it as an add-on. Visit this link for more details - https://etsy.me/3cJ1BU5
If you are interested in my other bracelet phrases, you can check them out here: https://etsy.me/2MgGmyp or visit my store for other exciting stuff https://etsy.me/2X8BBND